At Tre Rivali our goal has always been to deliver incredible dining experiences. How this happens may look and feel a bit different now as we take extra precautions to protect the well-being of our community. We’ve enhanced our health and cleaning protocols to make sure we continue to be a safe welcoming space for everyone. We’re paying special attention to our seating layouts, how we prepare and serve food. In addition, we’re transforming the way our employees interact with you without losing our thoughtful approach.
We’re excited to share that we are open with limited in-restaurant seating following local physical distancing protocols.
To ensure the health and safety of our community, we are:
- Following all local health and safety protocols
- Using EPA-registered cleaning products for our high-touch areas and work spaces
- Colleagues will be screened for signs of illness and will stay or return home as appropriate
- Providing our colleagues the proper equipment, including face coverings and gloves
- Requiring frequent hand washing and work station sanitation at frequent intervals
- Physical distancing will be supported by limiting the number of guests per table, and ensuring tables are placed a minimum of six feet apart
To ensure your food is prepared and delivered safely, we are:
- Ensuring the safe, sanitary and secure packing of our take-out food
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch areas such as door handles and pick up counters at frequent intervals throughout the day
- Arranging our pick-up entrances and exits to support social distancing
- All packaging for pick-up and delivery orders will be clean, secure, and clearly labeled
We can’t wait to welcome you back soon.
Thank you for your support!