At Tre Rivali our goal has always been to deliver incredible dining experiences. How this happens may look and feel a bit different now as we take extra precautions to protect the well-being of our community. We’ve enhanced our health and cleaning protocols to make sure we continue to be a safe welcoming space for everyone. We’re paying special attention to how we prepare and serve food. In addition, we’re transforming the way our employees interact with you without losing our thoughtful approach.
To ensure the health and safety of our community, we are:
- Following all local health and safety protocols
- Using EPA-registered cleaning products for our high-touch areas and work spaces
- Conducting daily health screening, including temperature reading of all employees before they work their shift
- Providing our employees the proper protective and preventative equipment, including masks and gloves
- Requiring frequent hand washing and work station sanitation at 30-minute intervals
To ensure your food is prepared and delivered safely, we are:
- Temporarily limiting our service model to pick-up:
- Ensuring the safe, sanitary and secure packing of our take-out food
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch areas such as door handles and pick up counters at 30-minute intervals throughout the day
- Arranging our pick-up entrances and exits to support social distancing
- Providing a contact-free payment method with no physical exchange of credit cards or cash
We can’t wait to welcome you back soon.
Thank you for your support!